TCOTB Background

Sunday, February 10, 2013

7 months!

I have a 7 month old.  Holy cow.
Here's what's new:
* The biggest development is probably that this funny girl has learned to blow raspberries.  And blow raspberries she does!  She will go on for 1/2 hour, slinging drool everywhere.  The funniest part is the face she makes when doing it.  She cracks us up!  You can see a video of her blowing raspberries here.
* She gets to where she wants to go.  She's not crawling, but she does get up on all 4s and she also army crawls.  She can get across the room in no time.
* She loves food.  I was nervous after she didn't like avocado, but since then we've tried sweet potatoes, squash, apples, pears, bananas, peas and zucchini and she's loved every last one of 'em.
* She really enjoys flipping the pages of books.  Books with flaps are especially intriguing to her.  It's so cool to watch her learn and try things out.
* Still no "mama" or "dada".  We're waiting impatiently. :)
* She has started putting herself to sleep at night.  Part of me misses rocking her, but there's also a part of me that doesn't.  Bed time was always quite an ordeal because she gets SUPER squirmy when she gets tired and is kind of hard to "rock" to sleep.  Now she just rolls all around her crib for about 5 minutes and eventually works herself into the corner where she falls asleep.  It's pretty nice!

Blowing raspberries!





So squirmy!

So, so squirmy!


She discovered the sticker on her shirt and promptly removed it from her shirt and put it in her mouth.
 What will this coming month have in store!?

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. :) And I like the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design. I love seeing pictures of your little Cutie! I can't wait to meet her! They grow up SO fast!

    ReplyDelete