My grandma just turned 80!!! We had such a fun time surprising her and celebrating with family! The "plan" was to meet her at a local restaurant for a birthday dinner. However, we all met on the road outside my grandparents' house and pulled in at the same time. She was so surprised to see all these cars pulling into the driveway. She is the type of person who never wants anyone to go to any trouble for her. She smiled so much and I could tell she had so much fun! I am incredibly blessed to still have ALL of my biological grandparents in my life. Here are a few pictures from the surprise party:
Here we are all lined up outside the house, ready to surprise!
Does this not warm your heart?!
Happy birthday, grandma!
It's not a family gathering without a friendly game of euchre!
I thank God so much for my family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment