I've been asked a LOT of questions since we revealed our big news. The two most common questions are:
1) How are you feeling?
2) Do you have any cravings?
To answer those questions, along with several others, I feel great and I have had no cravings and no food aversions. If you endured a rough pregnancy, you may want to stop reading now. I try not to say this too loudly in front of other pregnant women, but I feel like I'm not even pregnant! I had one unpleasant symptom during weeks 4-7, but remedied that through a few diet modifications. Otherwiswe, I haven't been sick, haven't really even been nauseous (except when I'm super hungry), and feel pretty good. My biggest complaints right now are feeling tired often and having heartburn, but for how well this pregnancy has gone, I really can't even complain about those and I try really hard not to.
I'm 12 weeks along now...almost in the 2nd trimester already! We go back to the doc in a few weeks and I always look forward to knowing everything is progressing well and that Baby K.'s heartbeat sounds strong and healthy. We got a few fun things for the baby for Christmas, but other than that, have done virtually nothing to prepare for the baby's arrival. I have a feeling that'll come when we find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. Then, look out! I've been getting ideas for the nursery on pinterest and can't wait to get started.
Until next time...
This is great! I love the updates and you look wonderful- I can just barely make out the plum :)
ReplyDeleteadorable! Love and Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! can't wait to see more updates as the time goes by:)
ReplyDeletelove this :) so happy for you and Dan
ReplyDeleteSo, on the subject of those tight pants, go ahead and do what Hol had done - co-opt a pair of Dan's sweatpants for general house lounging. Don't suffer for fashion.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! You look great!
ReplyDelete