TCOTB Background

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Panhorsts Visit!

Some of Dan's family recently came to visit from Georgia.  We rarely get to see them (I think we've maybe seen them two or three times since our wedding), so it was great to get to visit.  We hosted a family gathering one of the nights they were here and I think it turned out to be a success!  It was our first semi-largeish gathering in our new house and it really made me itch to host more!

I love hosting get togethers and Pinterest has been fueling that desire lately.  Have you discovered Pinterest?  I have and I'm addicted!  What is it, you ask?  Go here to find out more.  It took me a couple days to figure out what I was doing, but once I got the hang of it, I couldn't stop.  There are so many neat DIY projects on there.  I have a list of things I can't wait to try.

Anyway, back to the gathering. 

Just combine 5 parts delicious food...


...with a large family that loves to have fun.

Add a handful of fun games...

...a birthday or two...

...LOTS of silliness...

...and a whole lot of celebrating (for any reason or no reason at all)!

Voila!  You've got yourself a party!

It was really great to see the Panhorst gang.  Next time, I'm thinking we should take a road trip to Georgia!

1 comment: