I would like to extend a big CONGRATULATIONS to my youngest brother Alex who had an awesome wrestling season!! His very exciting season ended today at semi-state and he made all of us very proud!
Thanks to all our family members who sent encouraging messages and cards and were waiting on the edges of their seats for a text from Gary about how Alex did. Thanks also to the semi-state cheer block:
You guys rock!!
Al, I know these two are super proud of you:
Way to go Bugs! What an awesome accomplishment! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next year!!
CONGRATULATIONS ALEX!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a GREAT Season!
171 is a tough weight class at semi-state!!! This congrats comes from the mother of a long line of McNeal boys who wrestled at semi state!! (Dave,Aaron,Jeff,Alan) And Aaron ended up 8th at state. All 6 of them also did the ISWA and placed there too. We know the hard work that you had to put into your wrestling to get to semi-state. It's huge!
Proud of YOU!!
Dan Kress's aunt Ceci (Navarra) McNeal
Congrats Alex on a great season!
ReplyDeleteLoved looking at the pictures on your blog Stephanie.
Say hello to Gary and Sharon!
Vince Navarra
Yeah thats my little brother! I cant tell you i am one proud Older brother. I think its official Alex can kick my butt.....
ReplyDeleteBEN