I think not.
It was a perfect evening. Although rather cold, it wasn't snowing (a rarity these days) and the sun was shining!
So, we got all dressed up, hopped in the car and headed to the north side to enjoy our Valentine's date.
And, since it was a date night, we listened to a little Sinatra on the way.
Beef & Boards was such a fun Valentine's Day date night. We both feel very blessed to have the opportunity to experience things like this! The food was so delicious and the show was entertaining. We had such a fun night together. Of course, we always have fun together!
A couple days before our date night, we realized that it was exactly 5 years ago that we went on the same date. February 12, 2005, we went to Beef & Boards on one of our first real dates to see Beauty and the Beast. This was us then:
And this is us, exactly 5 years later, on February 12, 2010:
Then:
Now:
Aw man. I love us!!



What a sweet post!
ReplyDeleteSo freakin cute! Love the picture updates from when you met and now! That's too sweet. I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty cool guys. I think Dan should bring back the earrings. I'll join him if he does.
ReplyDeleteyou go first sawrie...
ReplyDeleteYou two start wearing earings, I friendships get a little shakier.
ReplyDeleteSo was Footloose actually any good??